Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to post this up in the general area for those who don't visit the vendor section and to get an update out to everyone letting them know....

HANDHELD IS FINALLY DONE!!!

More details can be found in our section under Tork Motorsports and now that we have finished the 1.4 turbo handheld, we can move onto the 2.0 and 2.4 customers.

Thanks,

John

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2.4 next 2.4 next 2.4 next :))))
Yes, 2.0 and 2.4 are on the list. It took me 8 months to make this happen, so I hope to hell it doesn't take that long to get the 2.0 and 2.4 working for you guys.

·
Registered
402 Posts
How much are we looking at to get one of these hand helds? Do we need to have the Tork ECU flash as well?

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How much are we looking at to get one of these hand helds? Do we need to have the Tork ECU flash as well?
$695 and it comes with $200 worth of free upgrades (one week only). No, this will replace the Tork ECU flash.

Thanks,

John

·
Registered
742 Posts
John, how long do you think it will be till there are end user variable functions on your handheld? (ie variable boost/ timing/ fuel trim adjustments) Like other tunable handhelds out on the market.

Reactions: jlent82

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
John, how long do you think it will be till there are end user variable functions on your handheld? (ie variable boost/ timing/ fuel trim adjustments) Like other tunable handhelds out on the market.
We are looking into this right now. Problem, the multiair is very complex and very easy to screw up a tune. So, if we give anything it would be simple things like ignition timing, fueling, and RPM limiters. We could give control of boost, but boost is just as complex as the multiair, so we are looking at something for you guys but it will not be all inclusive.

·
Banned
8,648 Posts
My other turbo car (MKIV VW 1.8T) has had a GIAC tune for 12 years and 185K tuned original miles (plus 30 tires smoked) and I have never had the desire to adjust anything about it. I have taken advantage of it adjusting automatically for higher octane, but that was all before the price of racing fuel doubled. As long as it is a good tune to begin with, and the tuner periodically fine tunes it, then I don't need no stinking adjustments! ;)

(If you heard it idle next to the Dart's idle, you would think the Dart was the antique...).

·
Super Moderator
5,810 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I ordered mine just now and it went through. Maybe your web page session was expired and you just have to refresh It. Or they have updated it and it works now.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Looks like we cant order this anymore out of stock .. :question:
Sorry about that! We had to restock the website, They are now back in stock and ready to purchase, @youngsmith53 thank you for the heads up.
Tyson

·
Registered
152 Posts
Sorry to bump an old thread but im looking for the Tork tune but it seems that Deyemme doesnt have the Dart listed anymore... @[email protected] are these still available..

Are there vendors that are backing away from the Dart?

P.s. this is a new profile cause my other one wouldnt let me login anymore .. grr..
So hi! Im back lol

·
Super Moderator
5,810 Posts
Deyemme doesnt have the Dart listed anymore...
Travis and the @DeyemeRacing team still support the Dart. However, Tork has stated they are not supporting the platform as of last year.

EDIT: PM me your old username and I will see if I can reset the password for you or rectify your old account so you have access again.

·
Registered
152 Posts
@youngsmith53 so where are we with a hand held tuner.
Trying desperately to find one. I'm in ontario Canada. All the ones i find are state side and the conversion and duties jack the price up.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
@youngsmith53 so where are we with a hand held tuner.
Trying desperately to find one. I'm in ontario Canada. All the ones i find are state side and the conversion and duties jack the price up.
Sadly, you'll have to look to the states to find one. My recommendation is to get a PO box in the states and get your stuff shipped there and bring it over yourself. I just started doing this and it makes things significantly cheaper. I use CBI and they are less than 5 mins from the niagara border

·
Registered
152 Posts
Sadly, you'll have to look to the states to find one. My recommendation is to get a PO box in the states and get your stuff shipped there and bring it over yourself. I just started doing this and it makes things significantly cheaper. I use CBI and they are less than 5 mins from the niagara border
How would i get a PO Box.
And what it not still cost USD to purchase and transfer to CAD

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
How would i get a PO Box.
And what it not still cost USD to purchase and transfer to CAD
As I mentioned in my previous post, I personally use CBI. If you google CBI shipping it will take you to their website and they outline all the steps to sign up.

Of course you'll still be paying the conversion free but your shipping costs will be significantly cheaper. You also don't have the nasty surprise from the courier showing up at your door and telling you that you owe a crazy amount of taxes, duties and their "handling fee"

1 - 20 of 59 Posts