Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all ill be on gta5 on Xbox as well as cod bo2 until nov when ghost comes out! Patientzero00 hit me up some time

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good guys I'd be going to the midnight release but my wife works at 7 am on Tuesday and we currently only have 1 car.... O yeah and GameStop is like 25 miles away.... Lol

·
Mopar 13 Moderator
5,441 Posts
Just Pre-ordered. Never played a gta, but I love the gameplay videos. Might even do the midnight release! Xbox- undfeatable

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys I sent everyone who posted on this thread an invite my gamer tag is patientzero00 go ahead and add me if u want

·
Registered
102 Posts
This might seem like a stupid question. But I stole the mini sub but nothing else for this job comes up. There is nothing for any of the three characters to do. I'm stuck. Be help

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just keep playing.... There are some missions that u need to do different things and some of those u can only do at specific times....

·
Registered
551 Posts
I finally bought it! I kept telling myself that I would put more Skyrim time in before starting another long game... So I bought it for my girlfriend :)

·
Registered
551 Posts
Bought a garage finally and managed to score the Veyron, twice!! It seems to be parked on the same street and comes back, I got two black ones with orange trim, going to do some driving tonight and look for other colors. Still need to sign up for that online thing at rockstargames to unlock the GTR

·
Registered
41 Posts
GTA V is a great game, I love how most of the cars in the game are very simlar to the Dodge line-up of cars.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
There does seem to be a lot of ars that are comparable to the dodge line up... However they missed the best 1!!! The dart :) maybe it will be released in the new update that's coming early nov it's going to have more weapons, cars, and things for your character

1 - 20 of 28 Posts