Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to buy my wife a rally stripe for her 2014 granite crystal SXT, As a Christmas present. The problem with granite Crystal is which color Stripe looks the best on it. Black? Silver? Does anybody have any pictures of striped granite crystal darts?

Any suggestions and or pictures would be appreciated! Thank you very much.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I'd like to buy my wife a rally stripe for her 2014 granite crystal SXT, As a Christmas present. The problem with granite Crystal is which color Stripe looks the best on it. Black? Silver? Does anybody have any pictures of striped granite crystal darts?

Any suggestions and or pictures would be appreciated! Thank you very much.
I think with granite crystal metallic you should put white hash Marks on the front fender/hood. It'll add a just the right amount of eye candy without adding too much.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think with granite crystal metallic you should put white hash Marks on the front fender/hood. It'll add a just the right amount of eye candy without adding too much.
I floated the idea of stripes a while ago, and anything "bright" would be frowned upon...... Your blue stripe is my inspiration for the rally stripe, what would you think of a flat black rally stripe like yours, on the Granite crystal?

·
Registered
287 Posts
I floated the idea of stripes a while ago, and anything "bright" would be frowned upon...... Your blue stripe is my inspiration for the rally stripe, what would you think of a flat black rally stripe like yours, on the Granite crystal?
It would look good. But in my opinion it would be too subtle. But I'm a person of contrast and a dark on dark doesn't contrast enough in my opinion. That's why I like the mopar edition soo much it's the contrast of the bright blue and black contrast that I like. But hey to each their own. Subtle might be what you're going for so who am I to say.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
Txdart370
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing