Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Super excited for this! Glad you can buy cars and mod them again as well as property. Hopefully golf and tennis will have better controls than the pool and bowling games did in gta 4. Really want to hit up the links

·
Registered
447 Posts
On pre-order already... watched the gameplay preview the other day, looks like it'll blow GTA4 away!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I was in NYC this past weekend and walking around I saw stickers on every corner on curbs, street signs, etc. of the rockstar logo and grand theft auto V logo. got me super excited :big smile:

·
Registered
396 Posts
I'm not sure if I am going to buy another Rockstar game. I lost all my data from GTA IV, emailed customer support 3 times before they replied then I get spammed form them almost every day. Oh and their answer to my problem....I had a corrupt save file so I would have to start a new game. The issue was an update that wouldn't load so I couldn't play the game unless I started over. I was at like 85% and now I have to start over, not happening even with as much I like running people over and running from the cops.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I'm not sure if I am going to buy another Rockstar game. I lost all my data from GTA IV, emailed customer support 3 times before they replied then I get spammed form them almost every day. Oh and their answer to my problem....I had a corrupt save file so I would have to start a new game. The issue was an update that wouldn't load so I couldn't play the game unless I started over. I was at like 85% and now I have to start over, not happening even with as much I like running people over and running from the cops.
Xbox or PS3? I have PS+ and my game save data automatically uploads to the cloud, which is convenient. Not only does it save it but it frees me from overload of game save data :) I think you need PS+ for this feature. I could be wrong.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've got a first gen PS3. Wondering if I should upgrade to the PS4 to buy this game, or just get get a PS3 game? Decisions...decisions...

·
Registered
128 Posts
I've got a first gen PS3. Wondering if I should upgrade to the PS4 to buy this game, or just get get a PS3 game? Decisions...decisions...
Same here. Good ol 60gb launch PS3, upgraded w/ a 320gb hdd. I pre-ordered the game on my ps3. There are rumors of a ps4 version in the works, but not confirmed yet. I figure if they do announce it, they will make the ps4 version cheaper for those who already purchased the ps3 version

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
I am planning on getting it, probably not right away, but I'll definitely get it sooner or later. Looks like it's going to be B. A.!

"I've seen the end, and there is no light. Like deadly snakes, death rattle shakes!"

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Same here. Good ol 60gb launch PS3, upgraded w/ a 320gb hdd. I pre-ordered the game on my ps3. There are rumors of a ps4 version in the works, but not confirmed yet. I figure if they do announce it, they will make the ps4 version cheaper for those who already purchased the ps3 version
HA! You think they're going to make it cheaper... Lol! You've got some learning to do!

"I've seen the end, and there is no light. Like deadly snakes, death rattle shakes!"

·
Registered
128 Posts
HA! You think they're going to make it cheaper... Lol! You've got some learning to do!

Lol well I'm just assuming since many other publishers have begun offering similar deals. Ubisoft, EA & Activision have publicly said that if u buy their current gen versions, u can 'upgrade' to next gen versions for approximately $10 more. Not too bad.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts