Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so I'm going to start by saying that I don't know a whole lot about the process as I've never done a mod before, and that's why I'm here to ask. I have a 2015 dart 2.4L manual, and I want to turbo it. The only kit I can find made for it is this. https://roadracemotorsports.com/sto...ucts_id=2049&zenid=cc0taokg3j6a5eguvdr329iue2
But I'm not sure how reliable this site is and I'm not about to spend any money without knowing I can trust them. If there's other options that could work too I'd love to see them. Really any advice tips or knowledgeable opinions on the matter are welcome. Thank you!

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
The Dart platform is not a good candidate for an aftermarket turbo. The ecu is heavily encrypted and does not like changes. There is one company, Syked ECU tuning, who says they have an ecu tune but nobody has even bought one yet to try it. The Road Race kit you linked has a reputation of poor quality.

Save your money and buy something else worth putting a turbo on or a car that already has one. I myself enjoy Eagle Talons/Mitsubishi Eclipse cars. My 1993 Talon with 350hp(full list of mods) was only $3,300 to buy, far less than that turbo kit from Road Race and much more fun.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts