Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hoping somebody might know of a generic, cheaper version of the pigtail for the active grille shutter on the Dart. Pretty positive all of them are the same, but it's on a 2015 Dodge Dart Aero with the 1.4L Turbo.

Pictures of what I'm looking for attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,271 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,830 Posts
sadly a lot of those electronic warehouses only sell those types of connectors in packs of 100. very few places sell them individually. depending on what you are trying to do it would be cheaper and easier to source your own generic connection and make your own pigtail.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
I believe Mouser does sell them individually. That is the correct generic part number. There is a vendor on the Ram forum that makes pigtails and harnesses and he might be able to help with this if it isn't available individually.

The AGS connector seems to get easily damaged because of it's location. If the Dart was just an inch taller, people wouldn't be having this problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
alpinegreenneon
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing