Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I'd start this thread to post pics of funny, weird, and/or dumb things we've seen out there. Here's mine. Some how I don't see it in a Dodge Neon.

IMG_0945.JPG

·
Registered
329 Posts
I thought I'd start this thread to post pics of funny, weird, and/or dumb things we've seen out there. Here's mine. Some how I don't see it in a Dodge Neon.

View attachment 117622
Great idea!

There's a white Acura Honda in Salinas that I've seen a few times on market Street that cracked me the hell up. The dude obviously has a hell of sense of humor in his Integra.

If I get a picture this for sure is getting posted.

Edit: Went through my phone. Sometimes you might stick something fun on your car for when you get to that beach, trail, etc such as a dirt bike, surfboard or canoe. This I could not figure out!

Why the hell would you strap a moped to the back of your ram? You're obviously not going anywhere fun and really not getting there fast so what is the motivation?
He was heading south so possibly he took that to San Francisco and wanted to avoid the traffic but I still think that's retarded....so much prep!

Attachments

·
Registered
329 Posts
Here's how you take a car that can easily do 100+ comfortably and make it so that 100 alone means your life is now suddenly flashing before your eyes!

IMG_20190613_172033.jpg

The second I saw this wing sway in 15mph wind while stopped with those tiny little pieces of sheet metal holding it up I loled and took a pic.

I'm not against wings, but if your wing has the downforce of a semi parked on your trunk and sways showing it's awesome stability it's stupid. Absolutely stupid.

·
Premium Member
6,040 Posts
Here's how you take a car that can easily do 100+ comfortably and make it so that 100 alone means your life is now suddenly flashing before your eyes!

View attachment 117762

The second I saw this wing sway in 15mph wind while stopped with those tiny little pieces of sheet metal holding it up I loled and took a pic.

I'm not against wings, but if your wing has the downforce of a semi parked on your trunk and sways showing it's awesome stability it's stupid. Absolutely stupid.
That so incredibly dumb on a car that is designed from the factory to be balanced at high speed.

·
Registered
329 Posts

View attachment 117762

That so incredibly dumb on a car that is designed from the factory to be balanced at high speed.
He gets it!

I had to check the windspeed since I live a quarter mile away after I posted and thought maybe 20-25 in which I maybe gave it too little credit, but no that dang thing swayed left and right at 12...12 freaking mph!

I do hate porch's and it's not because they're a high end sports car that I can't afford which used to be built top notch, but because everyone I know with a porche only ever sees it from the porch.
Double digit miles for 100k+ in a couple years pisses me off! That is not what it was designed for!

At least this guy drives it, albeit wrong!

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
This thread from a Corvette Forum is pretty "funny", IF you did not buy a C7 . And it doesn't seem to matter what year either ! I guess manual trans are ok........
But wow.... AFM with an auto 8 trans. In cars over 70, 80K . Drop in the bucket, huh?
And the new mid engine C8 is perfected. With a dual clutch auto. And AFM still. Promise. It's a Dream coming soon.
(P.S., Don't wake up from said Dream tho.....)
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-general-discussion/4209637-afm-and-a8-transmissions-help-with-understanding-the-issue-2.html

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
This thread from a Corvette Forum is pretty "funny", IF you did not buy a C7 . And it doesn't seem to matter what year either ! I guess manual trans are ok........
But wow.... AFM with an auto 8 trans. In cars over 70, 80K . Drop in the bucket, huh?
And the new mid engine C8 is perfected. With a dual clutch auto. And AFM still. Promise. It's a Dream coming soon.
(P.S., Don't wake up from said Dream tho.....)
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-general-discussion/4209637-afm-and-a8-transmissions-help-with-understanding-the-issue-2.html
AFM on a freakin' legit performance vehicle. Incredible. Just imagine the guys in white suits approving this BS. This is why I hate most of the higher up employees, they have no clue what the actually company/product is that they are representing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts