Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all! I recently fabbed up a pretty aggressive looking front splitter for my dart & thought it came out pretty nicely. I am willing to make these up (made to order) and send them out. They're made out of aluminum, and I'll include all the hardware and detailed instructions for mounting. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Automotive exterior
Send me a pm if you're interested, and we can talk from there!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm on my phone so I don't know how to send a pm of this but I'm interested in buying one

·
Registered
396 Posts
Looks good

·
Registered
60 Posts
Price?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
284 Posts
This still a thing? (a month and a half later...)

·
Registered
71 Posts
still making them ?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hello all! I recently fabbed up a pretty aggressive looking front splitter for my dart & thought it came out pretty nicely. I am willing to make these up (made to order) and send them out. They're made out of aluminum, and I'll include all the hardware and detailed instructions for mounting. View attachment 96154 Send me a pm if you're interested, and we can talk from there!
I had a question. Is that a tow hook sticking out of your bumper? Ps the splitter looks awesome.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I had a question. Is that a tow hook sticking out of your bumper? Ps the splitter looks awesome.
That is a tow hook. 13- half of 14s were built with a threaded hole in the crashbar
That’s awesome!! I have a 13 and I also have the little square in the bumper. Although after getting blizzaks I don’t think I’ll ever need a hook again. Thank for confirming.

·
Registered
121 Posts
That’s awesome!! I have a 13 and I also have the little square in the bumper. Although after getting blizzaks I don’t think I’ll ever need a hook again. Thank for confirming.
I think they actually recommend using teh tow hook on teh rear of teh car
Lol. My girlfriend had a hard enough time being towed at 50mph from the front control arm. She wouldn’t survive a rear tow.

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Hello all! I recently fabbed up a pretty aggressive looking front splitter for my dart & thought it came out pretty nicely. I am willing to make these up (made to order) and send them out. They're made out of aluminum, and I'll include all the hardware and detailed instructions for mounting. View attachment 96154 Send me a pm if you're interested, and we can talk from there!
Man that looks mighty familiar! Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,485 Posts
That is a tow hook. 13- half of 14s were built with a threaded hole in the crashbar
It's more accurate to say that all 2013 and some 2014 have bumper covers with the panels for the threaded bung holes. However, they stopped actually including the bung holes mid-way through 2013. I have a 2013 Dart (built in April 2013) that has only smooth aluminum behind those panels. In any case, those aren't meant to be towing points, as the aluminum bumpers on the Dart are not designed to be pulled like that. It can cause them to buckle. Deyeme sells frame-mounted towing brackets that bolt directly to the steel frame of the car. Unfortunately, they are only available at the front (there are no mounting points at the rear, I guess), but you can mount one on both sides of the car.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
Looks like HWH vanished . :question: In any case, I see too many times when (even from factory on some new cars), the front in particular gets a little or alot too busy....... Like what GM manages to do with the otherwise fab standard new Stingray. The rear can't be saved with anything, let alone aircraft wings to be used on the new ZR1. But ... ugh .... why do I bother ..... it's just that it's so baaaaaad .....
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Auto show
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Supercar
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Supercar Sports car

Over done Over kill Nice C8: Too Late for the party..... just another Lambo kit car (key: pic 1=overdone Pic 2= overkill Pic3= Nice Pic 4= fake Lambo

1 - 20 of 22 Posts