Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
280 Posts
Maybe reviving a year old thread here, but I've been having the same sort of oil leak on my 2013 1.4L SXT. While it's not a bad leak (maybe 1/4 of a quart in 8000km) I'd really rather not be dripping oil all over the garage floor!
I've found this part number 68094615AA for the front crankshaft seal for a 2015 Jeep Renegade 1.4L and since it's the exact same engine, I think it's a safe bet to assume it will fit just fine in a dart.
Hi, can you be certain this is correct for a 2013 1.4L Turbo Rallye 6-Speed manual for part number 68094615AA ? Any lookup I do shows that it does not fit.

· Registered
280 Posts
Hi,
I am trying to find the correct part number for the Front Crankshaft Oil Seal, and there is not one listed for the dart. On Ebay, a Mopar Parts seller says that 2142125000 will fit the 2013 Dodge Dart 1.4L Turbo Rallye engine, however, when you go to the actual Mopar Website, enter your VIN, it says it does not fit. Also, on the exploded parts list above with part number 16, there is no part number for it, or description. The dealer says you have to buy the whole Oil Pump. Can anyone with knowledge comment on whether the part number above will work?
Rectangle Slope Font Parallel Circle

1 - 2 of 2 Posts