Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my Dart in California, but I live in AZ. Hence it came with a front license plate that I do not need. If I remove the plate it will leave these big holes in the bumper. Where can I pick up some plugs to cover those holes?

·
Premium Member
3,634 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,634 Posts
Reactions: sharkcohen

·
Registered
5,313 Posts
the front applique without holes can also be purchased from the dealer for about $68, it is primer black color

i bought new front applique and then bought Deyeme's front license plate bracket since CO requires front plates

·
Registered
880 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,199 Posts
the front applique without holes can also be purchased from the dealer for about $68, it is primer black color

i bought new front applique and then bought Deyeme's front license plate bracket since CO requires front plates
I dislike what the front license plate on the front of the Dart looks like SO MUCH, if Florida decided to require it, I'd move to a state that didn't require it :disappointed:
I feel bad for the people that are REQUIRED to have it. I will now pick up a garbage can lid to shield myself from the rocks that people that like the front license plate will throw.

·
Premium Member
3,634 Posts
Mine just "fell off" last night ;)

Reactions: dizzyd

·
Registered
5,313 Posts
oh i also hate the front license plate law, but at least Travis at Deyeme offers something that is better than where the dealers mount the front plate

·
Registered
122 Posts
I had the front plate off on y 12 challenger, I was pulled over twice, 1st time no question asked on plate, main question was the dark tint on doors. Showed him my PX from Doctor, and drove home, no tickets. 2nd time CHp pulled over for dark tint, showed PX, he asked where's my front plate, and I proceeded to throw-up out the open passenger door, Lucky wife was driving. No ticket that day, either. I suffered from food poisoning from breakfast that morning. whew. x3

1 - 14 of 14 Posts