1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2015 dodge dart sxt rallye
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Font Number Parallel Document Symmetry

Automotive tire Font Motor vehicle Screenshot Electric blue

Not sure if it's accurate but I know the dart was supposed to get the 9 gear auto from zf actually reached out to them they don't have any records of it supposed to be fitted to the dart but found this site looking for power tech shift kits claims the zf 9 will work. Night

·
Administrator
5,337 Posts
You would need the TCM for the 9 speed ZF. TCM is married to the PCM by VIN. Rewriting VIN on a used TCM or any other other electronic module does not seem possible.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Because nobody tried or been able to break into the zf tcu I'm guessing? If that's the case damn... I wish electronic systems and wiring and coding wasn't so damn confusing... Same with our ecu as far as I know only Kevin and alientech have cracked into it. I guess my 2.4 with nos and new suspension is about all I'll be able to get out of her alientech is so damn expensive And idk if syked is even still tuning been sending emails for months havent gotten a response was hoping for that new custom tune with the software...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hold on a sec I guess hp tuners is able to tune the zf9 but they cannot get into gpec 3 or they can and won't release it. That would be the problem huh?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts