Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brand new FX250 clutch for the Dart. I have a second one that I don't need figured I'd let it for cheap to help someone out who can't afford the full price for a stronger clutch. Asking $300 plus shipping. The shipping box was opened to make sure the clutch arrived in good shape, but it's still in it's vacuum seal pack, and has all of the documentation and stickers. I'm willing to I entertain offers as well, but I have the price at $200 less than a new one from a retailer. Can provide pictures as needed. Again, sealed, new in box FX250 clutch for only $300!

PayPal: [email protected]
I will eat the fee, just pay shipping (I'm guessing $15-$20 shipped in the USA)

I'll have pictures when I'm off the ambulance tomorrow

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have posted a pic, fully sealed in plastic, brand spanking new. I'm offering it for $200 less than retail at $300. This is perfect if you are needing that extra holding power with your upgraded tune

·
Registered
168 Posts
I still have it
I am interested. I can't get it right this second, waiting on this new stimulus to pass. Out of work right now. What's your opinion how well does this clutch work for you. I still have factory one. At high rpms I don't get enough power because pretty sure its slipping. How is it working for you in the higher end? I have the syked ecu tune, long tube headers, modified exhaust, cold air intake, etc. Do you have similar mods on yours?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It helps a ton. On my phase 2 tune I'm sleeping like crazy on stock, new clutch is so much nicer. The engagement is harder and actually feels like the power is going where it should

·
Registered
168 Posts
What do you mean a phase 2 tune? I have the stage 1 from syked tuning. Is there another one? I think thats my problem because of the extra power, the clutch slips a lot. I'm pretty sure im loosing alot of engine output from the factory clutch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts