Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a friendly get together for any and all FloriDarts that wish to get together at my house. I will be providing hamburgers/cheese burgers/hotdogs - bring your favorite side dish and/or drinks. I will be firing up the grill around 5pm - everyone is welcome to show up around 2pm and shoot the breeze till then and then to hang out afterwards. I am hoping to have the volleyball/badminton net up and some corn hole, lawn darts and/or croquet set up for those that get bored, kid friendly as well - my 5 year old grandson will be there. Those wishing to stay longer are welcome to bring a tent (my house is full) and stick around for Sunday as well.

info can be found here https://www.floridarts.club/events.html if you go to January 9th.

picture is from the last BBQ in October. We had a few more but some left before I got around to getting pictures.

12119166_10153159988900924_1058535730995041778_n.jpg

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I need to upload the pics from my camera - we had 6 darts present and had a special guest Derek Mandy, one of the original founders of the Canadian Demon Darts club down for a visit and he was nice enough to swing in and enjoy the bbq with us. I will tag those present later this weekend with their forum accounts as well. Had the weather not decided to crap out on us and rain, we would have had more - several texted/called to say they were staying home because of the rain.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts