Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a friendly get together for any and all FloriDarts that wish to get together at my house. I will be providing hamburgers/cheese burgers/hotdogs - bring your favorite side dish and/or drinks. I will be firing up the grill around 5pm - everyone is welcome to show up around 3pm and shoot the breeze till then and welcome to hang out afterwards. I am hoping to have the volleyball/bad-mitten net up and hopefully some cornhole, lawn darts and/or croquet set up for those that get bored, kid friendly as well - my 5 year old grandson will be there. Those wishing to stay longer are welcome to bring a tent and stick around for Sunday as well.

our club calendar also has the details and address here: https://www.floridarts.club/events.html

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Hmm....Where will this be taking place?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
hm...well poo...little to far, I believe, for me at this point in time. 315 miles...

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hm...well poo...little to far, I believe, for me at this point in time. 315 miles...
haha thats a short drive! i am doing one to jax next month that is about a 8 hour round trip and another to OH in August, then NC in September. but then again I love driving.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
so I am guessing I need to show up then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts