Dodge Dart Forum banner
121 - 134 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
When is the next meet in Tampa?? I see one on the website for Lakeland, but that's a little far for me....

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
request sent for membership
I got your "contact" form and sent you an email back with the link to the "Join" form

When is the next meet in Tampa?? I see one on the website for Lakeland, but that's a little far for me....
The next one in Tampa will be the first Sunday in May - the one for the first Sunday in April was cancelled due to Easter holiday. The Lakeland one is the 3rd Sunday of each month. I am looking to find a show possibly around Orlando for the end of the month. I know distance is a huge issue for our club. I currently have a vote on the FB page for our club to decide on how to divide the state into chapters - where we are still the same club but where each chapter will have a chapter president who will be responsible for setting up meets/shows for their area - I simply cannot continue to do the entire state on my own lol :crazy:

Sent a request on facebook
what name on facebook? i have 2 at the moment and one is @swojcik - when i get a request on FB I always refer the person to our website www.floridarts.club and the "Join Us" form. Was yours the one I replied to at around 730 this morning?

·
Registered
13 Posts
The next one in Tampa will be the first Sunday in May - the one for the first Sunday in April was cancelled due to Easter holiday. The Lakeland one is the 3rd Sunday of each month. I am looking to find a show possibly around Orlando for the end of the month. I know distance is a huge issue for our club. I currently have a vote on the FB page for our club to decide on how to divide the state into chapters - where we are still the same club but where each chapter will have a chapter president who will be responsible for setting up meets/shows for their area - I simply cannot continue to do the entire state on my own lol :crazy:
QUOTE]

Awesome! I'm sure I'll see it come across FB. Looking forward to meeting some of the members! :cool2:

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
QUOTE]

Awesome! I'm sure I'll see it come across FB. Looking forward to meeting some of the members! :cool2:
if you go to the events portion of our page (not your personal events) you will see the Coffee and Darts for May 3rd. always looking to meet more members. we really need to drive up attendance!

·
Registered
164 Posts
I live about 20 mins outside of orlando so that'd be nice...I'm looking forward to attending one of these meets and getting some ideas

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
New Port Richey here.... you might want to check out: Tampa Bay Mopar Club in Tampa, Fl
that is also my club :) started it with some other people when Deep South Mopars said we could not have the FloriDarts and be in DSM - I am planning on leaving that group though and spending even more effort on the FloriDarts. I have already secured affiliation with the FMA and the FloriDarts will be working their first National Show with Mopars with Big Daddy Don Garlits this November. I welcome all Florida Dart owners to join the FloriDarts and help me grow the club to be even bigger than it is now.

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
I live about 20 mins outside of orlando so that'd be nice...I'm looking forward to attending one of these meets and getting some ideas
looking forward to seeing you then! to which direction from Orlando are you? East? West? North? or South? Not this week but next weekend we have a meet for Coffee and Darts in Lakeland on Sunday the 19th.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Just picked up a 2015 Dodge Dart SXT Rallye in pitch black yesterday. Looks awesome! Can't wait to start modding it.

Tint is coming first.. then maybe some lowering springs.

Jeremy

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
@jrmrbcax congrats on your purchase! pleaes be sure to visit our site www.floridarts.club and use the "Join Us" link so I can add your Dart to our site and send you an invite to our FB group. The site has a calendar where we list meets/shows that we plan on attending. Hope to see you at one soon!

121 - 134 of 134 Posts