Dodge Dart Forum banner

101 - 120 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
@Nyinstaller Your shop is like 10 mins from my house. I'd love to stop by and say Hello one day after I leave the dealership.

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
Tampa,fl here.
im in fort lauderdale area! wouldnt have a problem using my shop as the meeting point.

facebook : afterhours mopar performance
we are attempting to form a Dart Owner's club and we have approx. 10 interested to date. we have a meet planned for the first weekend in August in Orlando and are hoping to get as many Florida Dart's to show up! CK is also creating custom dodge-dart.org decals with the club name of our choosing on the decal.

be sure to stop by http://www.dodge-dart.org/forum/sou...ng-club-dart-owners-even-mopar-owners-fl.html and give an intro and input on a club name... so far we have one name FloriDarts or just calling it the Florida Chapter.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I guess this would be my first mod on this car. LoL
It's on the back window over the 3rd tail light. I figured if I don't like it it's easy enough to remove.
I can't wait to see it at night.

image-1424517526.jpg

image-2612103657.jpg

My next mod is going to be tint. Got in on a Groupon today. 5 windows in 3M Premium tint for $119.
I also have ordered the color matched SharkFin from Visual Garage and Mirror Red SRI from DRP in a group buy from this thread http://www.dodge-dart.org/forum/dane-racing-products/5769-group-buy-short-ram-intake.html

·
Registered
112 Posts
Im in Pensacola in the panhandle so its all reeaally far for me lol but im gonna try and make it anyway!! Got relatives that live in Orlando so works for me!! Anyone else near the gulf coast??
Redline Red Rallye
1.4t manual
Upg audio package
8.4 uconnect with nav
RT taillights
Injen Full CAI
Red ambient interior lights
Tinted windows

·
Registered
241 Posts
"first weekend in August in Orlando...."

Clearwater here BUTTTT scheduled our family vacation for the first week in August. If we don't do an out-of-town thing, would be willing to cruise over to O-town for Dart meet. Otherwise I'll catch up at the next one. Group name? FloriDarts is good, kind like a take on Flo-Rida! Sun-Darts? That's all I got for now! :)

Reactions: clolarte

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
if the first week of August isn't good, we could do the 2nd weekend - which is the 10-11? or maybe earlier, like in June? I just cannot do any in July.

·
Registered
70 Posts
@Nyinstaller You going to be at the shop tonight? I get outa work at 5.

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
I'm in wa state right now but moving back to Bradenton around the 20th of this month!
awesome! I am from WA state myself, transplanted here about 10 years ago. if you have not already, please check the polls in this forum and vote! you will be here in time to join us for our first meet, which based on the polls current state, will be in June.

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
I live in Sarasota,FL i would like to join a dart group if there are any out here
welcome aboard!

be sure to check the stickied posts in this forum to see threads about meet/greets/shows FloriDarts will be at - also if interested in decals/tagging cards/tshirts, there are threads detailing how to get those as well. Also, feel free to join our Facebook page and if you use InstaGram use #FloriDarts or @FloriDarts to get a shout out.

if you have any questions, let me know!

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Hello FloriDart Members. I know this is sort of a late notice to any one south but the Webster Auto swap meet is this Sunday first of the month and wanted to let any one know I will be going and if anyone is interested to park in the car show area.

Here is the address 7620 S.R. 471, Bushnell, Fl 33513.

Also I am from the North Tampa/ East Pasco county area...

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
Hello FloriDart Members. I know this is sort of a late notice to any one south but the Webster Auto swap meet is this Sunday first of the month and wanted to let any one know I will be going and if anyone is interested to park in the car show area. Here is the address 7620 S.R. 471, Bushnell, Fl 33513. Also I am from the North Tampa/ East Pasco county area...
You need to come join us at one of our meets! We do one in Tampa at least once per month - sometimes more!

101 - 120 of 134 Posts