Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I'm new to this website I have a 2016 dodge dart se 6 speed model. And I am currently getting ready to make the ultimate dart. However I do need some help and advice while I am doing this build. Currently I'm looking to put a tft cluster on my dart and install the uconnect 8.4 instead of having a basic radio just want to know if there's any diffrence from the 13 to 15 model. Here's a current pic of her just changed the rims and tires 18x9.5
IMG-20190829-WA0004.jpg

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello I'm new to this website I have a 2016 dodge dart se 6 speed model. And I am currently getting ready to make the ultimate dart. However I do need some help and advice while I am doing this build. Currently I'm looking to put a tft cluster on my dart and install the uconnect 8.4 instead of having a basic radio just want to know if there's any diffrence from the 13 to 15 model. Here's a current pic of her just changed the rims and tires 18x9.5 View attachment 124566
The cluster should just be plug n play. Now as for the radio, im pretty sure you'd have to change some of the center console to be able to fit that radio on there since the stock radio is tiny compared to the touch screen one.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
With all the problems people have with the touchscreen, leave it alone. It can be done but you need the wiring, the touchscreen, and the radio module.
You will need to do a PROXI configuration with alfaOBD or the dealer for the tft. Odometer miles will be a problem as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The cluster should just be plug n play. Now as for the radio, im pretty sure you'd have to change some of the center console to be able to fit that radio on there since the stock radio is tiny compared to the touch screen one.
Yea I plan on changing the whole bezel and converting it to the one that lights up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
Seth2569
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing