Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone who has to replace a fuel pump on a dart with a 15.8 gallon tank omg i have never spent that much for a pump in my life the pump still worked but problem is the nipple on the housing to the pump decided it was gonna crack on its own and was dumping fuel like crazy 800 dollars for a new pump. The smaller tanks are like 300 dollars cheaper omg seriously why are these so expensive they look nothing different from the hemi pumps and those are like 130 bucks

·
Registered
338 Posts
I'd search the U Pull It yard before I spent that kind of money. A fuel pump at the yard here is $31.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd search the U Pull It yard before I spent that kind of money. A fuel pump at the yard here is $31.
Ok with plastic that brittle not worth it as i said there was nothing wrong with the pump just nipple for line going to the engine broke and brother said its common on those and electric parts expecially fuel pumps you have no idea what shape their in or if people have ran the thing outta fuel not to mention it sitting in bad gas also there is two different types of tanks theres no way of knowing if its the right one i got a premium pump in there now better than the factory and being my car is my job every minute its down i loose money so i need it to run all the time. I cant complain its first issue i had and wasnt all to bad just the price was stupid

1 - 3 of 3 Posts