Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We were able to score a glimpse of the Dodge Dart GTS Tribute and here is the rundown of the package. The Dodge Dart GTS Tribute starts with a Dart R/T and then mines some of the sportiest and most unique offerings form Mopar. Dart GTS Tribute seperates itself from its siblings with these factory-installed Mopar Parts and Accesories.

EXTERIOR

• 18-Inch Forged Chrome R/T Wheel
  • Black Aluminum Hood w/ Appearance Intake
  • Matte Black Front Chin Spoiler
  • Matte Black Side Sills
  • Matte Black Rear Air Diffuser
  • Matte Black Rear Spoiler
  • Carbon Fiber-Style Roof Graphic

INTERIOR

• Ceramic White Floating Island Bezel [FIB] w/ Gloss Black Cluster Trim and Ruby Red LED
  • Pearl White Door Inserts and Gloss Black Handle Base
  • White and Black Steering Wheel with Gloss Black Steering Wheel Bezel
  • Pearl White 360 Handle Finisher
  • Pearl White HVAC Bezels
  • Pearl White Chin Bezel
  • Pearl White Shifter Bezel
  • Pearl White Cup Holder Bezel
  • Black Door Armrest with Pearl White Accent Stitching
  • Bright Pedal Covers
  • Katzkin Leather Seats
  • Premium Carpet Floor Mats
  • Black Center Console with Pearl White Stitching
  • Black Alcantra Wrapped Cluster Brow with Pearl White Accent Stitching
*Available 2013 Calendar year*

We were not able to get any pricing on the vehicle but were told to expect it to release with the R/T. This package will more than likely bump the price up another 3 grand but from the looks of it, it's worth every penny. R/T and SRT buyers have another attractive option. Raise your hand if you are going to be waiting on this one.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Non functional hood scoops make me laugh every time I see them...don't get me started on those fake side vents that are on everything!

·
Registered
206 Posts
will this be a actual model that u can order... will they have any info on this in vegas this week.. does look cool. but my dart is faster.lol. keep us posted . any chance we could get the harmon kardon system...

·
Registered
211 Posts
I don't like the white trim on the dash

·
Premium Member
13,037 Posts
Anyone else get the storm-trooper vibe from the interior? xD

I don't think anyone is gonna order that interior in white - it's just screaming to get filthy ... o_O

I bet someone'll figure out how to make that hood-scoop work, if nothing more than to cool the turbo.

The SRT group doesn't like using things that aren't functional, so I am going to guess that this will NOT be the SRT hood; and that the SRT hood will be VENTED not scooped, as seems to be the theme (except for the 300SRT)

Also - it says it's based on the R/T model, so it would make sense to come out with the R/T - the SRT model will be a stand-alone; likely NOT anything to do with this package.

·
Registered
962 Posts
The SRT group doesn't like using things that aren't functional, so I am going to guess that this will NOT be the SRT hood; and that the SRT hood will be VENTED not scooped, as seems to be the theme (except for the 300SRT)
Agreed and for the record CK is from the Austin/San Antonio part of Texas! Could be his nails:kiss:

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
will this be a actual model that u can order... will they have any info on this in vegas this week.. does look cool. but my dart is faster.lol. keep us posted . any chance we could get the harmon kardon system...
Yes it's another model you can order.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Now its just got me totally curious on this 'filter' they are referring to???
Filter?

I thought the GTS was going to be a dealer add on kit, not another model from Belvidere?

Anyone else notice the hood will NOT be carbon fiber but a matte black?

·
Mopar 13 Moderator
5,443 Posts
This looks to be just ONE model of the GTS. The GTS will have a CF hood. Also there was a red and black interior (not the RT's).

·
Mopar 13 Moderator
5,443 Posts
Also CK, where did you find this!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts