Dodge Dart Forum banner

281 - 288 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Do you just give them your vin and ask how many cars with those options were made?
That's what I did, but beyond an automated confirmation email I received on the 2nd, nada... Anyone who has successfully received the info, what did you pick for the service option from the menu?
Customer Assistance
Special Offers
Mopar Vehicle Protection
Recall Information
New Vehicle Information

I believe I selected Customer Assistance.

·
Registered
548 Posts
That's what I did, but beyond an automated confirmation email I received on the 2nd, nada... Anyone who has successfully received the info, what did you pick for the service option from the menu?
Customer Assistance
Special Offers
Mopar Vehicle Protection
Recall Information
New Vehicle Information

I believe I selected Customer Assistance.
Aww dag nabbit. I just got the email... Guess I need to go torch 14 cars... lol j/k.

Date: Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 10:18 AM
Subject: Production Information [ ref:_00Dj01qsDF._500f1pkFAw:ref ]
To: [email protected] <[email protected]>

xxxxx,

Thank you for contacting FCA US LLC.

According to our records, there were 15 Dodge Dart GT units built in Blue Streak Pearl Coat paint and equipped with Black GT Leather Seats with Accent Stitching, Sun/Sound Group, 6-Speed C635 Manual Transmission, 2.4L I4 MultiAir Engine, Power Express Open/Close Sunroof, Uconnect 3 Navigation Radio with 8.4 Display, Compact Spare Tire and 18X7.5 Hyper Black Aluminum Wheels for the 2014 model year.

Sincerely,
Joe

·
Registered
654 Posts
Dodge reply:

Jon,

VIN: 1C3CDFEB etc etc etc

According to our records, there were 3 Dodge Dart GT units built in TorRed paint and equipped with Black GT Leather Seats with Accent Stitching, Technology Group, Sun/Sound Group, Mopar Dual Exhaust Exterior Package, 6-Speed Automatic Transmission, 2.4L I4 PZEV M-Air Engine, Power Express Open/Close Sunroof,
Uconnect 3 Navigation Radio with 8.4 Display and 18X7.5 Hyper Black Aluminum Wheels for the 2016 model year.

Sincerely,
Joe

·
Registered
103 Posts
i sent a message to the customerassist email that was provided on page 7 on the 1st and still have not got a response back. does anyone have a good email for this?

·
Super Moderator
3,467 Posts
It can take a long time. I waited about two weeks to get mine.
VIN: 1C3CDFFA2GD******
According to our records, there were 213 Dodge Dart SXT Sport units built in TorRed paint and equipped with Black Sport Cloth Seats, 6-Speed Automatic Transmission, 2.0L I4 DOHC Engine, Radio 200 and 16X7.0 Monotone Painted Aluminum Wheel for the 2016 model year.

VIN: 1C3CDFAA8GD******
According to our records, there were 96 Dodge Dart SE units built in Laser Blue Pearl Coat paint and equipped with Black Sport Cloth Seats, Convenience Group, 6-Speed Automatic Transmission, 2.0L I4 DOHC Engine, Radio 200, Compact Spare Tire and 16X7.0 Steel Wheels with Covers for the 2016 model year.

VIN: 3C6JR7AG8JG******
According to our records, there was 1 Ram 1500 Tradesman Regular Cab 6'4" Box 4X4 unit built in Delmonico Red Pearl Coat paint and equipped with Black/Diesel Gray Cloth 40/20/40 Bench Seat,
Protection Group, Chrome Appearance Group, Popular Equipment Group, Tradesman Package,
Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover, 8-Speed Automatic 845RE Transmission, 3.6L V6 24V VVT Engine, Wheel to Wheel Side Steps, Single Disc Remote CD Player, Uconnect 3.0 Radio and 17X7.0 Aluminum Wheels for the 2018 model year.

Reactions: JonsGT

·
Registered
2 Posts
only took about 2 days for Chrysler to email me back. I guess my car is somewhat unique 😀

VIN: 1C3CDFCB1DD341072

According to our records, there was 1 Dodge Dart GT unit built in Pitch Black Clear Coat paint and equipped with Black Leather Seats, GT Group, 6-Speed C635 Manual Transmission, 2.4L I4 MultiAir Engine, Radio 8.4 and 18X7.5 Aluminum Wheels for the 2013 model year.

Sincerely,
Joe

281 - 288 of 288 Posts