Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
So with the lineup changes for 2014 out I was wondering if there was some way to see how many of a particular build was produced for this model year? Can that information be obtained through a dealer or is this data not available outside of dodge corporate?

un4givn85 said:
It has come to my attention that the .org community would like to know how unique their Dart is, like I know mine is 1 of 256 not counting the added remote start.
So here it is, a link to contact dodge and ask them how unique your Dart is, it will also work for other Chrysler products you might have.
All you need is your VIN and contact information, typical turn-around seems to be about 2-3 days.
Enough rambling -- Contact Dodge and for our neighbors up north -- Contact Dodge Canada

·
Registered
275 Posts
I think mine is pretty rare in Ontario anyway since the dealer had a hard time finding what I wanted after my ordered car got lost in the system. The special edition package for the SXT was released fairly late in 2013 production and I just got mine late in July, only one in Ontario that had those options that was on a dealer lot. Could have been others special ordered, but I can't imagine many were.

Reactions: CanaDART

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Wikipedia I believe does a good rundown of particular colors and production options.
Really? Cool beans, I'll take a look, thx

*Edit*

Well wiki has the 2012 total which narrows it down a bit.

Calendar Year Total sales
2012 25,303

Still looking for a way to break it down into particular builds.

·
Mopar 13 Moderator
5,441 Posts
1/500 :p

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
I'm gonna say one of one for me; with my stripes being painted on... :-D

I know those aren't factory numbers, but once those get finalized it'll still be low. With the raylle and 1.4T both essentially being discontinued.

I also would love to see an actual break down of the numbers

"I've seen the end, and there is no light. Like deadly snakes, death rattle shakes!"

·
Mopar 13 Moderator
5,441 Posts
Google, Caliber srt4 registry. Kind of cool how every csrt is accounted for.
Lol, one of the creators of the list is Resumespeed

·
Registered
985 Posts
Mine might be a rare SXT, but maybe not lol.

Pitch black paint
Uconnect 8.4" screen
1.4t with 6 speed manual
Race track lights
Uconnect bluetooth
Driver info center
Cruise control

Like rare for being a November 2012 car.

You cannot build my car on the dodge website the way mine is, without sacrificing options
Basically mine has every option the sxt could get except for sunroof.

·
Registered
93 Posts
They are likely to all be rare in the big picture.

It took my dealer 2 weeks to find my car, black on black limited.

Also in Canada we have a fraction of the options you lucky americans had. For example I wanted a 1.4 Manual in my limited and was told it couldn't be done. So I said how bout leather in a Rallye? Nope couldn't do that either.

1 - 20 of 288 Posts