Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Dodge Dart Limited 2.0L
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Huge thanks to @alpinegreenneon for letting me purchase the steering wheel you had! The old one I had had a huge rip and needed replaced ASAP it was such a huge eye sore!
Before:

Middle:

After:

You can see the huge difference it made! At first I thought the grey airbag wouldn’t go well with the black wheel but I think it looks really nice.
Only problems I’ve ran into was not having the right socket and taking a trip to autozone and I now have a “Check Airbag System” notification on my dash. I know that it is hooked up correctly so I am not worried about that. Figures I could take it to the dealer later and get it cleared. And who knows might just go off by itself! Once again thank you so much!

·
Super Moderator
3,984 Posts
Did you have the battery disconnected for ten minutes before removing the airbag? I think the squib connectors need to go back to their original place. Perhaps you reversed them?

·
Registered
2013 Dodge Dart Limited 2.0L
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you have the battery disconnected for ten minutes before removing the airbag? I think the squib connectors need to go back to their original place. Perhaps you reversed them?
I made sure it was unplugged for 25 minutes just for extra precaution and I made sure all the connectors went to the right place. It’s okay thought not anything I’m gonna be worried about. I trust my smarts enough. (Well maybe a little)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts