Dodge Dart Forum banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Hmmm....I wonder how those fog lights would look on a rallye

They are a totally different shape. But they are nice.

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
They are also going to be selling it in India.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Larger pics: https://forums.finalgear.com/automo...n-of-the-dodge-dart-53120/page-4/#post1939731

Doesn't look like the Changer Cluster to me:
View attachment 14110

Speedo and Tach numbers are evenly spaced and laid out better on the Viaggio. Not sure if the tach and Speedo are LCD, but the fuel and temp guages definitely are.
Was talking about the middle screen being the same as the 2011 Charger. And all of those gauges are mechanical, not sure how you would think they were lcd unless they are putting 3d displays in instrument panels now :p lol

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Those 3D displays are awesome by the way!

·
Registered
551 Posts
Fiat-Viaggio-120%u002525255B2%25255D.jpg

Maybe I'm looking at it incorrectly - looks to me like there is a white triangle inboard near the top for the temp and fuel.

NVM - it's a blurry picture - I think those are just the thermometer and gas pump icons so they may may well be mechanical. They do sometimes use LCD's for temperature, though, the Dart TFT has one (not sure if it is animated), but the 2014 Kia Forte with the high-level dash is (or the 1986 Dodge Daytona).
2014_kia_forte_sedan_lx_g_oem_1_500.jpg
daytona8.jpg

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Well the one you posted above looks completely different than the one you just posted. That is the one that they show on the gacfiat site for the viaggio. The fuel and temp are digital on this one and the tach and speedo are mechanical. The first one you posted looks like the stock dart cluster with the 3.5 TFT instead of the smaller display that they currently have.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I think I confused you ...

Top picture in Reply #37 is the Viaggio - same picture Big10 posted earlier (I think).

Second picture is the 2014 Kia Forte (just to show LCD temp and fuel gauges).

Third picture is 1986 Dodge Daytona (same reasons).

·
Premium Member
13,037 Posts
I saw a Picture of the interior of the Fiat Viaggio, it looks exactly like the DART. That is quite a surprise, don't know which car came first, Viaggio or dart. The exterior is very similar as well. Take a look !
That's because it IS a Dart. Just rebadged as a Fiat for outside the US. :)
However, I believe it's less equipped, as it'll sell for less in those countries.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I think I confused you ...

Top picture in Reply #37 is the Viaggio - same picture Big10 posted earlier (I think).

Second picture is the 2014 Kia Forte (just to show LCD temp and fuel gauges).

Third picture is 1986 Dodge Daytona (same reasons).
No I was referring to the picture in reply 33 in regards to it looking like a stock dart cluster with a 3.5 evic like in the 11 charger.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts