Dodge Dart Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Me (Right) and my buddy (Left) did the install last night. I’ll spare the details for my in depth write up in the future. Ran into some issues, resolved them, and now she’s looking good and fully functional!

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
It’s been a while, super busy summer working full time and restoring my parents house. Replaced my motorcycles coolant pump, working on a turbo rotary RX7 with my friends, etc. The dart has still continued to get upgrades though!

Swapped interior LEDs to red.
Upgraded door panels + carbon accents.
Wrapped decklid spoiler in carbon wrap.
Dressed up engine bay a tad more with Red anodized 10mm bolts.
Full MPx exhaust with mufflers.
Chrome MPx headers.

Currently cleaning up the engine bay a bit more with some black and red braided wire insulation from amazon! Will update with pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
What's up guys?
Been a while since I've checked in. Keeping busy with college, work and.... an '04 SRT4.
Sold my bike and took it on as a project car. Still working on getting it running right as it runs rich at the moment.

The Dart has been running great, proving to be a reliable and fun daily driver as always.

Recently got a "not so uncommon" CEL for the High-Flow Cat that came with the MPx headers, but I cleared it with my aeroforce scan gauge and it hasn't come back. No trouble there. Also figured out that if a sidemarker bulb goes out the car audibly notifies you every time you hit the brakes. Drove me crazy but also another easy fix.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts