Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Cant go wrong with an intake or exhaust, a handheld with a tune is going to be the biggest difference, however id suggest getting a few basic bolt ons in order to avoid constantly re-tuning. Feel free to check out our website Welcome | DamnFastDD.com to see all the different options that we offer for the Dart. Be sure to let me know if you have any questions!
Tyson

·
Registered
206 Posts
My very first mod was an underbody coating, followed shortly by swapping my plastic steering wheel for a leather one with cruise and stereo controls.

·
Registered
650 Posts
3 stage paint. It was not first on my list, but had to be done

·
Registered
692 Posts
after maybe a week I took the saw and cut the muffler :p

·
Registered
944 Posts
My first was replacing the rear fascia with one from a GT, and converting to dual outlet with a muffler delete. More appearance related than performance overall, but it was a must for me.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Had it scheduled to be tinted before I even took delivery. Tint got put on on my third day of possession.

First performance wise was a DRP SRI

Sent from my S5 using DodgeDart

·
Registered
77 Posts
First thing I got was some weather tech floor mats, but performance wise was a madness gopedal.

·
Registered
109 Posts
K&N Drop in filter, Mopar hard plastic splash guards, AVS window vent visors, shortly followed by a custom catback exhaust :)

·
Registered
5,313 Posts
First thing I got was some weather tech floor mats, but performance wise was a madness gopedal.
i also got the dodge brand rubber all-weather floor mats from the dealer before i drove off the lot, since the AERO doesnt come with ANY floor mats. not even the cheap carpet ones.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Very first was the Stubby antenna. Couldn't stand the huge RC car like stocker. Got the mopar door sills and a K&N drop in too. Next will likely be tinted windows.

Between my daughter and the brand new Grand Caravan to haul my daughter mods for the Dart are fairly sparse.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Remote start Alarm on both our Darts, Door and Dash speakers on hers. Stereo next on hers, Alpine Navi deck, then finish off the speakers, add the amp, and start on colors for her. Might do Focal speakers in mine after that, if I keep it.

j

·
Registered
265 Posts
Haven't started modding yet, but I have my mesh for a full crosshair delete and plan to get my HIDs for head and foglights, and the racetrack taillights and tackle that one weekend when I'm back to work!

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Intake and then exhaust. With the 1.4L, that's the route I would go. Then a tune.

·
Registered
77 Posts
@Backtobasics, yes it is a simple controller that connects to the electrical connection for the gas pedal. It basically makes it more responsive and more sensitive to driver inputs, so there is no pedal lag from the economy tuned dart. It has three different modes (sport, race, and economy) and each mode has different sensitivity levels. Right now I run the Sport -, and sometimes when i'm feeling more spirited I use the Sport ++ mode.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
This was the car when I got it.

20131021_Dodge_Dart_2013_Z1.7.JPG

I had the grille painted black like the Rallye versions.
20131117_2013_Dodge_Dart_New_Fascia_4.0_Resized.jpg

I had the mirrors changed out to heated mirrors with turn signals and puddle lights.
20131117_2013_Dodge_Dart_Side_Mirror_Turn_Signal_Courtesy_Light_Resized.jpg

I bought monogrammed mats (only for car shows).
20131117_2013_Dodge_Dart_Logo_Floormats_Resized.jpg

I bought the trunk liner.
20131117_2013_Dodge_Dart_Trunk_Mat_Microfiber_Resized.jpg

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
22 Participants
DoctorsTARDIS
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing