Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

I am selling my EC Tuner for the 2013 1.4L Dart 6-speed MT.

Not sure what the process is for getting this moved over to a new VIN, but I know it's a process and will obviously cut the price to mitigate the cost of whatever EC does on their end.

I got rid of my Dart around Christmas because stupid me though buying a Dart when I live in Upstate NY with no 4x4 was a good idea. So I bought myself a 2014 Silverado 1500 LT.

Any offers?

EDIT:

Prefer PayPal. Adding pic. thumbnail_image1.jpg

EDIT 2: Thought I added the price in here. Obviously not.

Figure around $350.00 USD. I'll consider any reasonable offers. I figure in the transfer cost in this.

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Please read THIS TOPIC then fix your FOR SALE post.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Winter tires don't exactly help with the amount of snow we get here. Ice is bad too.
4WD is really kind of necessary here.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Must be quite "extreme" then, because I never had issues in Nova Scotia winters.
Indeed.

EDIT: I didn't use the word extreme... You trying to quote me?

·
Registered
602 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Hello all,

I am selling my EC Tuner for the 2013 1.4L Dart 6-speed MT.

Not sure what the process is for getting this moved over to a new VIN, but I know it's a process and will obviously cut the price to mitigate the cost of whatever EC does on their end.

I got rid of my Dart around Christmas because stupid me though buying a Dart when I live in Upstate NY with no 4x4 was a good idea. So I bought myself a 2014 Silverado 1500 LT.

Any offers?

EDIT:

Preder PayPal. Adding pic. View attachment 106178
If it is still for sale, consider posting it up at 124spider.org. There is a transfer process and fee, consider that into the price you want to sell it for.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If it is still for sale, consider posting it up at 124spider.org. There is a transfer process and fee, consider that into the price you want to sell it for.
Thanks for the reply. Thought I added the price. It is now updated. (I'd never charge someone full price when they could just buy it outright from EC).

·
Registered
284 Posts
How long did you have it on your dart and what mods did you have? Did you have an upgraded clutch when you were running it? I have been considering this for years but am concerned I would overpower something and cause a failure.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How long did you have it on your dart and what mods did you have? Did you have an upgraded clutch when you were running it? I have been considering this for years but am concerned I would overpower something and cause a failure.
No clutch. Just had aftermarket intercooler pipes, CAI and that aftermarket diverter valve.

Had the tune on my car for almost a year. No issues with it. Had noticeable top-end power iirc. Been a while since I drove it like stole it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
8 Participants
Techniquetitan
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing