Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to swap out my 1.4l with either a 2005 neon srt4 2.4l turbo engine and get it tuned. Will that engine fit right into the compartment and bolt up to my transmission? I wanna know what I can do to really make my ride unstoppable. Or can I swap out a 2.4 tigershark from a newer dart and bolt it right in and put a big turbo in it somehow?

·
Registered
698 Posts
I was thinking the same thing however I think it would be a major PITA. I will probably just sell my Dart and buy a nice SRT-4

·
Registered
8,058 Posts
I want to swap out my 1.4l with either a 2005 neon srt4 2.4l turbo engine and get it tuned. Will that engine fit right into the compartment and bolt up to my transmission? I wanna know what I can do to really make my ride unstoppable. Or can I swap out a 2.4 tigershark from a newer dart and bolt it right in and put a big turbo in it somehow?
I'm sure the SRT-4 block will not bolt up to the transmission without an adapter plate.

How deep are your pockets? Anything is possible if you throw enough money at it.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Good luck haha...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
8 Participants
Sgt-Dart
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing