Dodge Dart Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,709 Posts
I am going to email Benny @AllMoparParts.com to have him give us a list of what parts are available for these DDCT transmissions. The Park sensor seems like an obvious possibility but if it's not available, that tells me why dealers hate these transmissions. If you check what is online, it looks like only the whole trans for over 4 grand is what is available. The FSM has procedures to replace parts but who knows if parts are even available.

Reactions: Jefffh

·
Super Moderator
3,709 Posts
I received 9 Parts Manual .pdfs from @AllMoparPars.com
There may be more in a day or two. If you have a DDCT, print them out for yourself in case you ever think you may need them.
Google drive links for DDCT parts

·
Super Moderator
3,709 Posts
Got a couple more parts manual .pdfs, here are the Google Drive links:

So it looks like almost any DDCT part is available, except that dealers don't want to save you money by replacing a malfunctioning part, but rather would prefer to just replace the whole DDCT

·
Registered
2013 Rallye 1.4L turbo DDCT
8 Posts
I finally decided to take my Dart to Aamco Transmissions as it seemed to behave like it was low on transmission fluid. While they had it, they found a code P07B3-00 related to the Neutral Safety Switch and likely to be the cause for the shifter issue and the “Engage Park Brake...” message. So I paid them $310 to replace the bad switch inside the firewall and add a quart of missing fluid.

The “Engage...” message and chime is no longer happening (it used to display and sound every time I slow to a stop). Hoping it’s resolved along with the issue with shifter moving from P but car not recognizing the lever position. The technician thought it all sounded related to this part.

They did tell me the motor mounts are shot and I should replace them with a quote of nearly $1000 for them to do it. I’ll tackle that on my own.

They didn’t give me the part number for the Neutral Safety Switch but it’s something that you all should be able to find and do on your own. I would have but I wanted to support the shop owner.

I think I found a part number for the switch:
68141741AA

·
Registered
2013 Rallye 1.4L turbo DDCT
8 Posts
I finally decided to take my Dart to Aamco Transmissions as it seemed to behave like it was low on transmission fluid. While they had it, they found a code P07B3-00 related to the Neutral Safety Switch and likely to be the cause for the shifter issue and the “Engage Park Brake...” message. So I paid them $310 to replace the bad switch inside the firewall and add a quart of missing fluid.

The “Engage...” message and chime is no longer happening (it used to display and sound every time I slow to a stop). Hoping it’s resolved along with the issue with shifter moving from P but car not recognizing the lever position. The technician thought it all sounded related to this part.

They did tell me the motor mounts are shot and I should replace them with a quote of nearly $1000 for them to do it. I’ll tackle that on my own.

They didn’t give me the part number for the Neutral Safety Switch but it’s something that you all should be able to find and do on your own. I would have but I wanted to support the shop owner.

I think I found a part number for the switch:
68141741AA
Mark this resolved! No more shifter issues. No more annoying chime when I stop. No more message to engage park brake. Thanks.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts