Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone planning to play Elder Scrolls online? I was in the beta, all I have to say if you liked the previous Elder Scroll games, get this. :big smile:

Scott

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have yet to play any of the elder scrolls games, opting instead for the fallout series. However, this one has had my attention for a while now.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Anyone planning to play Elder Scrolls online? I was in the beta, all I have to say if you liked the previous Elder Scroll games, get this. :big smile: Scott
sweet, I hope my internet can support this. Reaper of souls comes out in 4 days so I might be too busy for elder scrolls lol

-pitajr

·
Registered
256 Posts
I've been in beta run twice, never played of more than ten min. Current system (a laptop) doesn't play all that well
Never even made it out the the starter dungeon.

I may give it another shot.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Skyrim (PS3) has been my only venture into this realm. When I bought it I was looking for a game that would take a while to beat, the guy at the counter gave me a sign and rolled his eyes when I picked that. Almost as in "I remember a time before the Elder Scrolls were in my life" needless to say, a year later, I'm still neck deep! Aside from GT6, by far my favorite game!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts