Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey forum! Can anyone share me some insight on tunes for our darts. I see so many tunes available online. Like Volo V12.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Damnfastdd.com

They have a bench flash tune for the 1.4 turbo dart. If that's what you have. The manual trans one is bad ass. Check out the websites and click on dart and go under elctronics. I would link the site but I'm on my phone.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Do they ship to canada?
With the tork tune you need to either send them your ecu or purchase a spare one get it flashed by your dealer with your vin# and then send it to them. Both companies ship to Canada.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
I'm going with the RRM tune. In my opinion the gains are better!! Now I'm just debating on getting and actual BOV. With the psi going up I read a lot about it being good to get an aftermarket BOV. Might ditch the forge plate
Are you serious right now? The gains are better?!?? And were the hell did you get that? They showed one dyno of 183 WHP..a stock dart gets that with torks tune...a full bolt on dart has over 200 WHP. And far more torque...I think you need to do some research my friend. And good luck running a BOV, do even know what you have to do to run one? Again, do some research man....

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I have a magnetti marelli ECM I'll sell ya. 500 shipped to wherever you are
Follow the forums rules when selling please thank you

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
So the Tork Tune is better?
Most likely since they've been getting loads of orders for their tunes recently. I'm against this plug in ECU booster cause people have reported that it fucks up your engine since most of them just increase the boost instead of adjusting the fuel ratios with the boost.

·
Mopar 13 Moderator
5,437 Posts
Most likely since they've been getting loads of orders for their tunes recently. I'm against this plug in ECU booster cause people have reported that it fucks up your engine since most of them just increase the boost instead of adjusting the fuel ratios with the boost.
Not entirely true, they do have some adjustments in there and do actually work. They will have some power gains. That being, the gains will only go so far.
OP, the tork tune is a reworking internally on how the engine produces power and runs. It will increase power dramatically on a stock car, and take complete advantage of mods on a modded one. In addition to major power gains, the tune also adjust other tables to make the car more drivable. For instance, that horrible compressor surge when the turbo begins to kick in is eliminated. Also the throttle lag is removed on the tune. Overall, it's a better bargain for the price.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
About this Discussion
51 Replies
21 Participants
jonzey231
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing