Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
Just got my EC tuner a couple weeks back and have been running into some kind of issue when writing my tune to the car. I go through a couple on/off/on/off dash cycles then it hangs on a "operation in progress" screen and shoots out an error "0x3825 Error when transferring data in reading". Anyone run into this?

The guys at EC have been great with getting back to me on this issue and we are currently in a trial and error diagnostic phase emails back and forth to see what could be going on (updating, reuploading tunes, battery charger connected vs disconnected etc). I fully trust that these guys will stand behind their product and keep working with me on it; just want to reach out to the community to get some more input if anyone here has had a similar situation.

Frustrating part is that it is such a simple process i.e. just follow the instructions on the handheld with dash on, dash off, giving about 10-15 seconds between commands, and when this error comes up there's nothing you can do other than to keep retrying it.

·
Registered
602 Posts
At the end of the process there is supposed to be an error. Not sure if it's that specific one or not.

Edit: I had code 0x370D which was to be expected when doing the tune, as it has to do with some hill assist or something that resets.

Not sure if it's the same thing for your car, but a different code because a different year/ECU

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Based on my communications with EC it doesnt seem like this code is normal. I did read about the hill assist error on some of the fiat forums but for me it never even hit a "Writing..." screen and the entire process from plugging into OBD2 to my error message takes only about 5mins. If I've been driving around for the last week with the PH2 tune and not realizing it I would be pretty disappointed lmao

1 - 4 of 4 Posts