Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
I'm curious about this game too. The fact they didn't let any reviewers get to the game until 12 hours before release makes me think it may be lacking in some areas.....but from the few vids out on youtube right now already it looks like it may be pretty fun. Dead Island meets Razors Edge type game play. only thing I'm bummed about is the multiplayer looks very limited to player on player matches and you can't free run around the environment playing missions with friends online. I think i'm gonna give it a few weeks and see what the more in depth reviews have to say before I jump on this one.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I'm curious about this game too. The fact they didn't let any reviewers get to the game until 12 hours before release makes me think it may be lacking in some areas.....but from the few vids out on youtube right now already it looks like it may be pretty fun. Dead Island meets Razors Edge type game play. only thing I'm bummed about is the multiplayer looks very limited to player on player matches and you can't free run around the environment playing missions with friends online. I think i'm gonna give it a few weeks and see what the more in depth reviews have to say before I jump on this one.
I thought they said there was co-op? I guess that's the biggest killer for me if that is missing.

·
Premium Member
3,621 Posts
You should all hold off, if you want a Zombie free-roam style game? Then (for those of you who have ps4) wait for H1Z1 to come out... It has been recently released for PC and if i could compare it to anything it would be Skyrim and Fallout style meets the crafting aspect of The Last of Us. There should be co-op and if im right its kinda going to be like the walking dead where you are going to scavenge for all the necessity items that you would need to build the things you want. and anything is in play cars, trucks, buildings, there will be a full 24hr light/weather/ time cycle. i think its gonna be sick! the problem i forsee with Dying Light is that it seems that they took too many concepts from say Assassin's Creed where you are some amazing parqour athlete and can constantly climb and run and do all these things that a normal person couldn't constantly do. But i digress, H1Z1 is supposed to be the most realistic survival/zombie games to date. You are told that you not only have to watch your back for the zombies but the other players that may want to steal what you have and kill you. I have been waiting for this game to release for the ps4 ever since i saw it was in production for the PC and they had hinted toward a console getting the rights to the game.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
While I'm curious about H1Z1 and DayZ I sure hope they put more zombies in the final version. I watched a few videos on both and just seemed like you're surviving against plain humans, not zombies too.

·
Premium Member
3,621 Posts
While I'm curious about H1Z1 and DayZ I sure hope they put more zombies in the final version. I watched a few videos on both and just seemed like you're surviving against plain humans, not zombies too.
Yeah i noticed that as well, but they did keep saying in the vids that i watched that "this is still alpha test, so dont be as critical!" so im hoping for the best with both of those games... I enjoy a good rpg so when they say that H1Z1 is goin to be mmorpg and survival im pretty excited to see everything they come up with!

·
Registered
626 Posts
We should start a Dart Gaming crew, exchange gamertags or whatever.... I too was looking into h1z1, but I feel like it might be a flop.

·
Premium Member
3,621 Posts
We should start a Dart Gaming crew, exchange gamertags or whatever.... I too was looking into h1z1, but I feel like it might be a flop.
my gamer tag is my user name lol psn tho

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am also mainly on PSN but I do own a 360. Just not very many multiplayer games for it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts