Dodge Dart Forum banner

Dual Exhaust?

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Exitus04 
#1 ·
So a couple questions here, can you get a 15' aero with dual exhaust? If not can you add it yourself, or is the sound just as good with a single outlet?

#2 ·
Aero doesn't come with dual nor is it an option. You could add aftermarket duals but It would defeat the point of the aero which is weight savings and fuel economy. Being the 1.4 turbo, your best solution performance wise for a turbo, would be to keep it a single exit and go with DRP race dump. It would reduce the weight by 35-40 lbs and you would get the least amount of back pressure. The turbo gives you back pressure anyways. I'm speaking as a 1.4 owner here and I think most on this forum would agree.

If it's purely aesthetic your looking for then you would need the rear fascia/defuser that Mopar makes to support the dual setup. More money than I think it's be worth. The race dump would give a throaty sound with added performance.

#5 ·
I have a complete stock dual exit setup for sale if your interested.

#7 ·
Viper pm me I might be interested
It's listed in the "for sale" section.

#8 ·
My buddy is getting a different rear fascia and the ground effects package for his 13 dart, will the dual rear fascia he has fit on my 15 dart aero?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.