Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has purchased this and color matched?

If so, could you post some pictures?

I'm interested in the spoiler, but I'm not really diggin' the carbon fiber. I'm thinking it'll look pretty slick painted though, just wondering if anyone's done that yet...

Premium Member
I have one in the mail, might just slap some vinyl over it. All depends if it'll look good or not.

Premium Member
did you put yours on yet?
I have not, just got it in the mail last night. It was actually cracked so I have emailed MPx about it and there was an depression as well...

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
I have not, just got it in the mail last night. It was actually cracked so I have emailed MPx about it and there was an depression as well...
I've heard a few people already saying they're spoilers have come cracked, that's too bad. Did they send a new one yet?

Premium Member
I've heard a few people already saying they're spoilers have come cracked, that's too bad. Did they send a new one yet?
Thanks for reminding me! I just sent them an email cuz I haven't heard anything back...

Registered
I have had this wing for a good minute already and all I could say is that I love it. has not cracked on me yet, I hand wash my car so i don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Registered
I have one color-matched to my car...but it's on my Neon, not my Dart. So don't think posting a pic would help much. LoL!

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
I have had this wing for a good minute already and all I could say is that I love it. has not cracked on me yet, I hand wash my car so i don't know if that has anything to do with it.
can you post a pic?

@Gaia any update on your situation?

Premium Member
can you post a pic?

@Gaia any update on your situation?

My bad, totally forgot..... They sent me a replacement right away, had to break the other one in two though. They wanted picture proof of it broken as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
5 Participants
B4L
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing