Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I’m trying to get a Tune done on my dart; I’m located in SoCal if anyone knows anybody or anyone can you please refer them to me

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Hey guys I’m trying to get a Tune done on my dart; I’m located in SoCal if anyone knows anybody or anyone can you please refer them to me
Eurocomplusion
Syked
Tork

Syked
Custom tuning using HP tuners

Syked

·
Registered
2 Posts
i just bought a 2.4, and im kinda disappointed and the performance upgrade selection. Unless im just not looking hard enough. theres got to be a place to buy turbos and chips that are compatible with the 2.4 right?

·
Registered
33 Posts
i just bought a 2.4, and im kinda disappointed and the performance upgrade selection. Unless im just not looking hard enough. theres got to be a place to buy turbos and chips that are compatible with the 2.4 right?
Only Prefab aftermarket Turbo kit I've seen is from RPM (Road Race Motorsports) without you having to get something completely custom made from scratch. If you decide to get it keep me informed! I was planning on doing a 2.4L Turbo swap in the future!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have the syked 2.4 tune and I fucking love it!!!! Made the car a ANIMAL. My mpg is at 18.6 because I keep racing around town lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts