Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. New here. Joined last minute but i had a quick question. I have a 15 dodge dart SXT 2.4 multiair 6 speed auto. I previously have the injen intake for the 2.0 on my 2.4/ MPX header with mid pipe/ and jegs catback exhaust/mpx bored throttle body and was wondering what options are out there for a tune?? Thats a Forsure thing not a risk or work in progress?? Thank you for your help. Also what would i be seeing on a dyno?? Next step will be the turbo from RRM if i find a solid tuner who knows how to tune these cars without killing them

·
Super Moderator
4,809 Posts
The only one to have a tune is Syked. But not sure if he is still doing it. It's not on MPX's site and it shows his website is down for maintenance right now. Here is a facebook post. His website and information is all on his FB page as well

Well it looks like that isn't evenshowing up for some reason. Here is his page Syked Ecu Tuning

·
Registered
722 Posts
syked tune is pretty much your only option

·
Super Moderator
4,809 Posts
How good/reliable is syked tuning?? Hows the feedback??
Not much feedback on the Dart. To be honest, Dart owners are too cheap for big ticket items like a tune. The cost usually is not worth the kind of gains you will get. Not saying that it's not, but especially NA you're not going to get the gains of a turbo. BUT if you said you were gonna get the RRM turbo kit, then Syked is the only way to go and will probably provide amazing gains.

To add, Syked has been in the tuning community for a LONG TIME. He is very well known in the Neon SRT community, and that's a much bigger tuner market. To them, Syked is the only option you have to go with. Not that it is the only option, but people trust him, his tunes and all I've heard was good things about him. So as I mentioned, not too much feedback on the Dart platform, but on his main Neon platform, he does not mess around and is the best of the best to my knowledge.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not much feedback on the Dart. To be honest, Dart owners are too cheap for big ticket items like a tune. The cost usually is not worth the kind of gains you will get. Not saying that it's not, but especially NA you're not going to get the gains of a turbo. BUT if you said you were gonna get the RRM turbo kit, then Syked is the only way to go and will probably provide amazing gains.

To add, Syked has been in the tuning community for a LONG TIME. He is very well known in the Neon SRT community, and that's a much bigger tuner market. To them, Syked is the only option you have to go with. Not that it is the only option, but people trust him, his tunes and all I've heard was good things about him. So as I mentioned, not too much feedback on the Dart platform, but on his main Neon platform, he does not mess around and is the best of the best to my knowledge.
Thank you for the input. I feel abit more confident about going to syked now. Ive just had some bad expierences in the past with tuners for my 5.7 hemi. Better safe than sorry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts