Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 dodge dart limited and I hate the single exhaust and it's not that great. Has anyone changed there single exhaust into a dual exit one? I'd really like it if I could do it to mine. I love the look of the dual exit exhaust. And could you guys provide pics with ur converted dual exhaust. Thanks

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I have a 2014 dodge dart limited and I hate the single exhaust and it's not that great. Has anyone changed there single exhaust into a dual exit one? I'd really like it if I could do it to mine. I love the look of the dual exit exhaust. And could you guys provide pics with ur converted dual exhaust. Thanks
http://www.dodge-dart.org/forum/dodge-dart-appearance/14874-single-exhaust-exit-dual.html

Try using the Search Engine. I know for a fact there is already lots of threads on this subject. Here's one that I found, I'll let you search for the rest.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
um this is weird the limited should come with the dual exit exhaust already its fully loaded.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
um this is weird the limited should come with the dual exit exhaust already its fully loaded.
No, my Limited is also single exit, I think that is earlier models only

My dual conversion LOL temporary tho
20140223_163847.jpg

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
thanks for the pic. Is that a straight pipe exhaust? And have u though about getting the dual slot bumper for ur exhaust?
That is high flow cat back system with 3 high flow mufflers from Heartthrob.
And yes, as soon I'll find one used I'll buy it. But for now, I'm going to cut my stock

·
Registered
756 Posts
I would get a new catback exhaust system then buy the mopar rear defusser that would look great and give your car a better sound

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I would get a new catback exhaust system then buy the mopar rear defusser that would look great and give your car a better sound
if only I had extra $350...

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
All the "dual" exhaust is is a muffler with two exits, and pipes that poke through the two chromed faux "tips" on the upgraded rear facia. You could probably buy all the parts and pieces you need from Mopar, but it would likely be more expensive than just going aftermarket. I might suggest waiting another year or two then you can find the used pieces at a junkyard.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
LOL that exhaust without the bumper diffuser looks gay

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have the SXT 2.4 and would love to go from the exhaust delete to true duals or some sort of dual cat back system. Are there any complete kits out there for a conversion?

·
Registered
602 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts