Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Our friends over at Allpar have reported that sources close to them have revealed that the 2013 Dodge Dart R/T (January 2013 release) and the ever elusive Dart SRT4 have made an appearance at the Las Vegas dealer meeting. No details were given about the SRT4's specs or appearance, so the wait for more details on that vehicle continues to drag on.

They have also reported that the hit of the show is the Chrysler 200 with it's ZF 9-speed automatic, AWD and very impressive 38 MPG's. The ZF 9-speed auto is not only unique to it's class, but it will also be the worlds first. The 200 is expected to drop Q1 of 2014, but as with anything that timeframe could be pushed. Those waiting for the Dodge Dart R/T understand that statement very well.

UPDATE: The SRT4 shown was yellow, with a black hood and wheels. It's said that Chrysler is starting to contrast colors with some cars, featuring black roofs on other-color bodies. Think GTS Tribute.

Via: Allpar

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
If they make a yellow/black SRT I may have to... well I don't know what I'd do, probably have to live without it for a while.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I am happy to see tht the R/T and SRT are making a semi public appearance maybe that means that January is the real date I can order my R/T. I am a little disappointed in that there is still no milage data. If they are showing these cars to the dealer I asssume the impo0rtant things have been hammered out. Then again I am not known for my patience.

·
Premium Member
4,034 Posts
0-60 is meaningless. 1/4 mile times is a better barometer of point A to point B performance.
Yeah for sure.

But 0-60 are good for bench racing

1 - 12 of 12 Posts