Dodge Dart Forum banner

Dodge Dart Production Numbers 2012-2016

36K views 39 replies 15 participants last post by  Showboy 
#1 · (Edited)
Even though the Dodge Dart production has ended, I thought I would lift the production number shroud before everyone moves on.
I don't have all the data crunched yet, hopefully over the next week or two I can post a chart or two for every year. Someone might want to make this a STICKY.

________ 2012 ________
All of these were Pilot cars. Did any of these escape the crusher?

________ 2013 ________

________ 2014 ________

________ 2015 ________

________ 2016 ________

See less See more
#6 · (Edited)
@PLMCRZY -

Thanks for gathering and sharing this data with the Text Font Mode of transport Automotive lighting Graphics
!!!

I do have one question though ... Why do your charts list the Fiat Powertrain Technologies (FPT) 6-speed Dual Dry Clutch Transmission (DDCT) automatic gearbox as a "C633"?

I only ask because all of the FCA, FPT, & Dodge documentation (e.g., sales literature, window stickers, owners manuals, user guides, parts diagrams, service manuals, etc., etc.) that I've read, assigns the "C635" designation to both the FPT 6-speed Manual & DDCT gearboxes ... no where have I seen the "C633" designation used.

Reactions: Showboy
#7 ·
@PLMCRZY -

Thanks for gathering and sharing this data with the View attachment 78041 !!!

I do have one question though ... Why do your charts list the Fiat Powertrain Technologies (FPT) 6-speed Dual Dry Clutch Transmission (DDCT) automatic gearbox as a "C633"?

I only ask because all of the FCA, FPT, & Dodge documentation (e.g., sales literature, owners manuals, user guides, parts diagrams, service manuals, etc., etc.) that i've read, assigns the "C635" designation to both the FPT 6-speed Manual & DDCT gearboxes ... no where have I seen the "C633" designation used.
I'm not a Dart expert, but seems like a literature problem if they are calling the 6-spd Manual AND the 6-spd DDCT Auto the same C635 designation. I used the description off the build records, which are rarely wrong from my experience. I Googled for the C633 Darts and found many references to the DDCT trans. It appears valid from my end.

-=PLMCRZY=-

#19 ·
I posted the Canadian delivered Trim/Color chart for each year.

I do work for beer money if you have other specific production number questions you need answered. :)
Direct email is located in each of my charts.

fyi - Even as the OP, I do not get emailed for new posts from this thread.

-=PLMCRZY=-

#28 ·
I found a major error in my color charts. Tungsten was over represented. I have now corrected, but this changes most of the color totals. Overall numbers do not change, only the color distribution was impacted. I strive for perfection, unfortunately I fell short this time. :smile:

#31 ·
This is great information. Thank you for compiling and posting it.

That said...
So they built 415 2012 Darts???
You know that really makes me want one!!!

#32 ·
It would be kind of nice if they could determine what turns out to be the last 'new' Dart that is sold off of a dealer's lot in either the U.S. or Canada. It could be getting close with what I thought I heard was a 120 day supply of the car around the time that they stopped producing them at the plant last September.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.