Dodge Dart Forum banner
61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Its been a couple of years now. It is time to start planning this. I would say late spring, early summer. When this crazy winter is done there will be a spike of Dart sales and there will likely be a new influx of users. If we do a 'save the date' soon then more people can plan to attend.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I'd be for it. Since this is the first one, I think we should go to the birth place of the Dart and see if we can get a factory tour.

Scott

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
Is there a thread on the details, or just that it's the Mopar nationals?
I am not sure if they have made a post here on the forums, I know it is on the FB page here https://www.facebook.com/events/369290923208814/

the main ones involved are the OH Darts. I do not see where they listed anything in their sub-forum here but they secured property that we will be able to camp on (if you don't want to pony up for a Hotel) for the 3 days. I have also attached the flyer for the event. Text

and here is a link to their site. Mopar Nats Home however it has not yet been updated to reflect for this year --- I reached out via email and got confirmation on the dates and they sent me the form, apologizing for not having their website up to date.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Years ago Neons.org would always hold their National meet at Belvedere.. I recall plant tours, auto crossing, drag racing, etc. I know the first few years Dodge even played a big part and even brought the SRT4 preproduction vehicles, etc. Now they are held wherever a local club wants take on the task to throw a large event. I agree that the first should be held at Belvedere.

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
I do not believe there has been any info posted here... just the FB page. That's why I called for you sir, @clolarte
I wasn't sure if you would be creating a thread or not for it. I think I am the only Minnesota Dart going though :( Maybe I can meet @Mr Bacon through Wisconsin ;) *nudge*
perhaps I should make a post, I was kind of hoping that the OH group would though as they are the ones that are hosting it on their property.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I had been to the nationals back in 2001 but I don't remember much of it. If there's an ohio dart meet there as well il definetly be in for that at the nationals! As for the national dart meet in belvedere I'm down as well. It's only about an hour drive for me. :)

·
Premium Member
1,524 Posts
Seems I might need to get into a Dart sooner than I thought lol. I'll be here if you decide to make a small detour my way. :)
doo eet! Get a Dart. Any Dart. Get in a car accident and have your rental be a Dart. I don't care. Just make something happen.
Obviously, I don't really want you to get in a car accident though!

·
Premium Member
2,034 Posts
doo eet! Get a Dart. Any Dart. Get in a car accident and have your rental be a Dart. I don't care. Just make something happen.
Obviously, I don't really want you to get in a car accident though!
I wouldn't mind an accident if no one was hurt. :crazy: I've been waiting on my review at work before I start car shopping, but seeing as my review is now 4 months late and counting. I'm thinking it might be time to start job searching instead. :disappointed:

61 - 80 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.