Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Dodge dart limited 2015, only happens in the winter when it's really cold outside. My car will act like it wants to die but it hasn't, thank God. Sometimes my check engine light will come on. Any ideas why my car acts like this in the cold???

·
Administrator
5,853 Posts
Get it scanned for codes and post the numbers. Check your oil level on the dipstick.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It did this b4 also, I had it scanned, they said something regarding cylinder 4 misfire. But when I took it to have it fixed the light was off and it was acting ok. Where should I start to fix the problem?

·
Administrator
5,853 Posts
Could be MultiAir, ignition coil, spark plugs, internal engine wear, lots of things. Scan when the light is on, post the numbers, not the description.

Reactions: Cwilliams81

·
Registered
2015 dodge dart sxt rallye
124 Posts
It's just the cold weather I have a dart sxt Rallye the first winter I had her I had a bunch of weird stuff happen the battery light would pop on, the abs systems would act all funky, then it would get warmer out and she would be fine but try grounding your dart with a grounding kit here should help if not fully get rid of the problem YoungSmith53 / Aya Build Thread

1 - 6 of 6 Posts