Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I recently visited the state of Michigan and while I was driving on the 94 I was using my cruise control and went from 60 mph to 75mph using the + button but my engine couldn't handle it and the cruise control turned off and the engine light came on. The car now feels like it only has one cylinder because it takes forever to build up speed.

I brought to the shop and they said the code had something to do with an electrical part. They checked the spark plugs and they were burnt so they replaced them. That didn't fix the issue. I tried replacing the coils as well and that still didn't work.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if they managed to fix it?

Thanks

·
Administrator
5,642 Posts
Please post the code number(s). The electrical part could be the MultiAir. That would make it run bad.

·
Administrator
5,642 Posts
If there is anything not working correctly, the error code will return.

·
Administrator
5,642 Posts
Some code readers will not pick up some of the proprietary codes a Dart can have. Many auto parts places will scan your vehicle for free hoping to sell you some parts.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update, turns out the clutch is not fully letting go so it is being replaced but the delivery time for a new clutch is estimated to be at least 2 weeks. Anyone know where I can get one faster in Ontario?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts