Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Give your turbocharged Doge Dart that "Woosh" blow off sound with this simple to install and very affordable Blow Off Adaptor Plate from SILA Concepts.

Designed specifically for the Dodge Dart 1.4L Turbo Engine. This Blow Off style adaptor plate is designed for installation in combination with the OEM solenoid valve which will generate the blow off dumping noise.

For the full details on this SILA Concepts Blow Off Adaptor Plate for your 1.4L Multi Air Turbo Dodge Dart please visit the link below:
Dodge Dart Blow Off Adaptor Plate by SILA Concepts - 1.4L Turbo Online Store - DART Parts and Accessories

·
Vendor
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Vendor
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dodge Dart Blow Off Adaptor Plate - 1.4L Turbo - SILA Concepts - Black

This Blow Off Adaptor Plate installs between your OEM solenoid valve, and allows some pressurized air to escape when the valve opens generating that turbo dumping sound.

If you would like more details on this Black Anodized Blow Off Adaptor Plate for your Turbocharged 1.4L Dodge Dart please visit the link below:
Dodge Dart Blow Off Adapter Plate - SILA Concepts - Black

·
Registered
1 Posts
Give your turbocharged Doge Dart that "Woosh" blow off sound with this simple to install and very affordable Blow Off Adaptor Plate from SILA Concepts.

Designed specifically for the Dodge Dart 1.4L Turbo Engine. This Blow Off style adaptor plate is designed for installation in combination with the OEM solenoid valve which will generate the blow off dumping noise.

For the full details on this SILA Concepts Blow Off Adaptor Plate for your 1.4L Multi Air Turbo Dodge Dart please visit the link below:
Dodge Dart Blow Off Adaptor Plate by SILA Concepts - 1.4L Turbo Online Store - DART Parts and Accessories

Your posts and knowledge have me very interested in going further with my dart. You're seeming alot more knowledgeable about these motors in general. So is there a way we can get in contact outside of this to better communicate with my questions?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts