Dodge Dart Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2015 dodge dart sxt rallye
172 Posts
okay guys does anyone on the fourms have actuall experiance editing engine paramaters of an ecu im completely lost atm ive got frankenstien unlocked opened up the bin file in bit edit and all the numbers and decimals are making myhead spin this is what im looking at air flow through throtlle body to adjust for the mpx bored throttle body but am lost lol however i did change my top speed to 150 =) because 125 doesnt cut it
Colorfulness Rectangle Font Line Screenshot
ai

·
Registered
172 Posts
So update I'm on my own lol but I figured out how to configure throttle body size so if you have an mpx throttle body it doesn't repeatedly return to stock. This stuffs confusing lol I'm waiting on an email from bitbox about some other technical things I'm sorry this is taking forever lol hoping in a few weeks this week I'm not doing much so I'll be huddle in my car with my laptop messing with tunes

·
Registered
172 Posts
Okay one question and one announcement question is the top speed on a limited lower then an sxt I'm getting an ecu ready my top speed in the editor was 125 the second ecu I'm looking at is has a top speed of 118 just curious cause it doesn't seem to be a renegade or compass and I have 1 tuned ecu ready in about 15 mins

21 - 26 of 26 Posts