Dodge Dart Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So catted downpipes for the multiaire 1.4 Dart 2013-2016 have been discontinued? I ordered on through Tork and my order has been placed since 6/28/21. It’s not being shipped. They don’t answer my emails or phone calls. I have installers standing by being held up because of this part. Can someone tell me if I’m fact ATP catted downpipe is discontinued and all these companies that sold them are out of stock and won’t get anymore? I paid for it. Help

·
Super Moderator
4,728 Posts
If you paid with PayPal, see if you can get your money back. Tork hasn't been a vendor here for around 5 years for ripping people off.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you paid with PayPal, see if you can get your money back. Tork hasn't been a vendor here for around 5 years for ripping people off.
Thanks I know this about Tork. The only reason why I even entertained buying from them is because the website said “in stock “ whereas everywhere else was out of stock. I was curious if in fact the catted downpipe for 1.4 have been discontinued or outlawed or whatever. Modern performance and EC are out too. I was busy installing other mods over the last 6 months and I actually had the NGEN site up and running with the part ready to click to buy. But I was running out of funds, so I waited. When I returned to buy it, it was too late. Out of stock Not sure if they’re ever stocking it again.
Other vendors say it’s discontinued.
If it isn’t discontinued but simply out of stock then I’ll just have to wait.
Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts