Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to buy cheap steelies for my snow tires. They don't have them on Tire Rack so Im assuming they don't exist. Can anybody prove me wrong with a link to purchase them? Thanks

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
I've never seen 'em, and you don't want narrow side walls on winter tires anyways. You want tall sidewalls on winter tires for better performance.

Reactions: pkgmsu2000

·
Registered
221 Posts
Im looking to buy cheap steelies for my snow tires. They don't have them on Tire Rack so Im assuming they don't exist. Can anybody prove me wrong with a link to purchase them? Thanks
I think the steelies for this car are 16".

·
Registered
5,313 Posts
I've never seen 'em, and you don't want narrow side walls on winter tires anyways. You want tall sidewalls on winter tires for better performance.
and smaller wheels too, the dart OEM steel wheel is 16 inch, and they are plenty heavy for the FWD dart

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
will 16's fit on the GT? I thought the GT had bigger brake calipers. Not that it matters, my current snow tires are 18s and fit on the stock 18" rims. Im not buying a set of new tires and wheels this year anyway

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
will 16's fit on the GT? I thought the GT had bigger brake calipers. Not that it matters, my current snow tires are 18s and fit on the stock 18" rims. Im not buying a set of new tires and wheels this year anyway
Nope, they're all the same calipers. In fact there really isn't all that many significant differences between models short of engines.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts