Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My key Fob is no longer working. I can turn over the engine just fine with the regular key however the car alarm continues to go off as long as the battery is connected. How can I disable the alarm and keep the battery connected so I’m at least able to drive home from where I am tonight. I have tried entering and starting my vehicle with a regular key, while walking in and locking the doors from the interior door button. The panic alarm continues regardless of what I do do I need to pull a fuse or is there a particular method within the car that I can useTill I am able to get a replacement key Fob

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
My key Fob is no longer working. I can turn over the engine just fine with the regular key however the car alarm continues to go off as long as the battery is connected. How can I disable the alarm and keep the battery connected so I’m at least able to drive home from where I am tonight. I have tried entering and starting my vehicle with a regular key, while walking in and locking the doors from the interior door button. The panic alarm continues regardless of what I do do I need to pull a fuse or is there a particular method within the car that I can useTill I am able to get a replacement key Fob
Get in the car and drive faster than 5mph. It turns off after 5mph.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts