Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All Dart owners are invited to join us for the next SCCA Road Rally. We will tour Rockwall, Hunt, and Collin Counties, and visit a number of cemeteries, many of them designated historic. Course following will be easy. All roads are paved, except short sections leading to some cemeteries.

This is the 2014 edition of the Tour To The Tombstones Rally.

Rally Day is Saturday, September 20, 2014. Registration opens at 9:00am at Rockwall Dodge, at 970 E. I-30, Rockwall, TX 75087. First car out about 10:00am. The finish will be at Spring Creek Barbecue in McKinney.

You will be directed to a number of area cemeteries. At each one you will record the name, and answer questions from signs or tombstones. A simple September road rally.

Please go to msreg.com/TTT14msr for more information, or to preregister.

Rockwall Dodge, where we are starting, has offered to pay the entry fee for the first five Dodge vehicles who sign up. And, if there are at least three of you, "Team Dodge" will be formed, and you can compete with the Mazdas, Subarus, and Fords who usually form Teams.

Join us!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Two Dodge cars, one Charger and one Dart, are entered in the rally, along with eight other cars. I expect about 25 cars by rally day.

Accuweather says it will be about 64 degrees when you get up that day, and only 83 degrees for a high...and sunny. Perfect rally weather!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Is there a website to a club (Dart or Mopar) you would recommend? I live in McKinney... I have a 14 Rallye and a 14 100th Ann. Charger

Thank you!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is there a website to a club (Dart or Mopar) you would recommend? I live in McKinney... I have a 14 Rallye and a 14 100th Ann. Charger

Thank you!
Dear 2point4rallye,

I am the rally chairman of the local chapter of the Sports Car Club of America. We accept people with all kinds of cars. We roadrace, autocross, and roadrally. We would love to have you join our club. To do so, go to The Sports Car Club of America - Home, and click on "Find your Region", then on "Join Now".

Come to our rally next Saturday, and meet some of our local members. There will be several Dodge vehicles entered. If you enter, and have fun, maybe you will come to some of our other events. We have two more rallies this year after Saturday, Oct. 25 and Dec. 6. To enter, go to msreg.com/TTT14msr .

If you want a MOPAR-specific club, I'm sure other people on this forum could help you out.

sccarally

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Twenty-one entries for Saturday's rally, so far. That includes three Dodges.

Three Dodge cars is enough to form a Team, to compete with Fords and Mazdas for Team bragging rights.

There are still two free entry spots left. Rockwall Dodge was kind enough to offer, it would be nice to get up to five Dodge entries. Tell your friends to go to msreg.com/TTT14msr and check it out.

Accuweather says 87 degrees in Rockwall, and partly sunny.

·
Registered
12 Posts
@sccarally

Thank you very much for the info... I am heading to your website now. I pulled a Saturday workshift for the first time in forever and will miss the event this month. I will try to plan to attend the one in October.

I appreciate you taking the time to get this info to me!

-Ron

1 - 7 of 7 Posts