Dodge Dart Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my brand new Deyeme hood lift kit. I bought this kit a month ago and never installed it. It's brand new!!. This sells for $125 shipped on Deyeme's site. I'm selling for $100 shipped to the lower 48 states. Price is firm, if I don't sell it I'll install it on my other Dart. I accept Paypal payments. Thanks.

IMAG6620.jpg

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dang already trying to save for the battery box... Also need new struts, downpipe, pulley..... AHHHH! Lol
I hear you. I need new struts/springs too.

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump!!!!!

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
5,962 Posts
these are super easy to install and work perfect, I think I have one of the first kits - if not the first kit - and it is still functioning perfectly and has been over 3 years installed. was looking for you at nats @viperman96 didnt see ya :(

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
these are super easy to install and work perfect, I think I have one of the first kits - if not the first kit - and it is still functioning perfectly and has been over 3 years installed. was looking for you at nats @viperman96 didnt see ya :(
Yeah, we couldn't make it this year. Next year for sure.

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Will you do $100 shipped up to the North? Should be much difference if any in shipping.

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
Sorry, I haven't been getting notifications for some reason. Sure, I'll do it for you.
Cool! If you still have it around Thursday, I'll likely take it.

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sold!!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
17 Replies
5 Participants
clolarte
Dodge Dart Forum
Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more!
Full Forum Listing