Dodge Dart Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
I'm level 3 Hunter at the moment. RenderV01D on PS4
I couldn't help myself I purchased the white PS4 destiny bundle. The marketing got to me and I didn't have a PS4 yet. To say the least that game is really awesome. My PS network ID is JETSMOPARFAN Haha I know cheesy but it's the two things that I love most.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
What deal is better for PS Plus? I am interested in this game, I just need PS Plus to play access multiplayer stuff.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't have PS Plus and there are people running around my game all the time. =) The 1 year deal is the best. Anyone looking to get a PS4, Best Buy matches online pricing. Walmart Online has a bundle for PS System, two games and an extra controller for $529.99, saved about $60, picked it up at Best Buy so I didn't have to wait on shipping.

Scott

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
I am a level 4 Titan also, pitajr is sign on, I don't use mic because of my internet giving me a strict nat

-pitajr

·
Registered
977 Posts
So 157,680,000,000,000,000 unique planets?

Scott
Exactly. The game consists of 3 entire galaxies, each with billions and billions of planets. Each player starts in their own solar system, each planet is the size of a planet. The game generates content as you play, so not even the creators are sure what you will discover. They said it's possible to run into another user, but will be very rare. I think they said about 15-20% of the planets will be lush and have life, and each one has it's own thing going on. There is no real main story, you kinda want to get to the center of your galaxy at some point, and the journey is the reward. They did shorten the time it'll take to travel between planets, which is nice

·
Premium Member
2,034 Posts
Because I'm too lazy to do research. What's this game comparable to? Is this the one that was made by Bungie / Activision?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Yes its the Bungie/Activision project.

Its like Diablo/Borderlands/COD mixed together with a bit of Halo thrown in there.

The missions are 1-3 players, raids are up to 6. Crucible is standard PVP, kind of unique but not - just a bit different.
It gets repetitive quick though - but I still have fun playing. Story lacks some background and a deeper plot - which may get deeper as the game series progresses.

Its hard to compare it to all of those games really.

Missions are basically all the same in these types of games lately: follow direction from some objective and kill monsters/enemies in your way, uncover secrets and information to lead you to the ultimate enemy, and then slay the dragon so to speak.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts